• Butter (without salt) – 1 cup
• Coconut (desiccated) – one and half a cup
• Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
• Baking powder – 1 teaspoons
• All purpose Flour – 2 cups
• Milk – 1 cup
• Almonds extract – 1 teaspoon
• Eggs – 3
• Sugar – 1 cup
• Salt – half teaspoon
• Wax paper – as per need
1. Preheat the oven at about 175 degrees.
2. Grease a round cake pan and use wax paper to line at bottom
3. Grease the pan and paper with flour
4. Mix baking powder, salt and flour
5. Make cream of butter by beating it in a mixer. Beat sugar also at moderate speed till it turns pale. Add vanilla extract in it and stir.
6. Now, beat all the eggs one by one in mixer. Beat flour mixture and milk separately at low speed. Make a batter of all.
7. Beat the whole batter at medium speed for one and half a minute and fold in coconut.
8. Using spoon spread the batter uniformly in the cake pan. Bake the cake for about 45 minutes till it turns golden brown.
9. Cool the stuff for about an hour, invert it, remove the paper and invert it again to let it cool perfectly.
10. VaniCoco cake is ready
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Share Your Cake Recipes.