Pineapple Coconut Cake by Hasina from India
Print this Recipe for Pineapple Coconut Cake
2 cups of flour
3 teaspoons of baking powder
2 large eggs
3 cups of sugar
1 can crushed pineapple (without draining the juice)
2 cups Milk
1/2 cup butter
1 cup chopped cashew nuts
1 cup coconut
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter and flour two 8" round layer cake pans.
3. Mix flour with baking powder in a small bowl with a wire whisk and set aside.
4. In a large bowl mix eggs, vanilla, lemon juice and 2 cups of sugar; stir it well. Mix with the flour mixture prepared in the previous step.
5. Pour all the mixture in the pans and bake for 30 minutes.
6. While the cake is baking combine 1 cup sugar, butter, and milk in a sauce pan.
7. Bring to boil and stir it for 5 minutes.
8. Remove the pan from the heat and mix in pineapple and cashews; stir well.
9. Pour hot topping over hot cake and press the coconut into the topping on the sides. Allow the topping and coconut to set. The cake should be allowed to cool completely.
Hasina from India
[?] Subscribe To This Site
cakerecipes-r-us.com is continually updated with new recipes and articles. Check back often to see what's new or, use the "Subscribe To This Site" box to receive updates as soon as they are published.
All recipes are credited to original sources, if known.
All articles are copyrighted.